For a number of months now a small group of community based organizations and residents have been working on a event to be hosted here in Clarkston.
It is a collaboration between Decatur Family Y, CFBC Community Development Center, United Way, GA Council on Developmental Disabilities, Refugee Family Assistance Program, DeKalb County, Clarkston Community Center, and Clarkston Development Foundation.
The event will span two days, September 7 & 8, and will include a range workshops, local food and great music!
Focus on Connection – Clarkston Community Development Conference
September 7 & 8, 2012
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Join for one day or both days and choose from these workshop sessions:
- Clarkston: Past, Present & Future
- Building Community through Listening
- Principles of Asset Based Community Development
- How to Identify Community Assets
- Playback Theater
- Conversations on Preventing Violence with Clarkston Youth Initiative
Register online: http://focusonconnection2012.eventbrite.com/
» Events » “Focus on Connections” Event on...