Relationships are at the heart of everything we do. Our work follows a process of relationship-building that creates trust and supports vibrant community life in Clarkston. Residents connect with each other, engage with other community members and organizations, then collaborate on transformative community projects.
- Strong relationships are the foundation of vibrant communities
- Trust is essential to strong relationships
- Shared experiences build trust
- Large group settings and small group gatherings create opportunities for shared experience
- Successful gatherings provide opportunity for individuals to share their gifts, talents, skills and experiences
Communities have existing resources that are frequently unconnected. CDF works to connect community members to the resources they need both inside and outside of the community.